Just Josting

Friday, June 21, 2013

Swaddle

So we swaddle Eloise to sleep, which she really loves.  But now as she's grown, she has these strong legs (well, she's always had such strong legs - even in the womb) that she houdini's her way out by morning...this is how I found her today.
Posted by Jared and Carra at 9:37 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 ( 55 )
    • ►  December ( 1 )
    • ►  November ( 2 )
    • ►  September ( 2 )
    • ►  August ( 13 )
    • ►  July ( 5 )
    • ▼  June ( 22 )
      • I have such fun days with Mama
      • Strike is over!
      • Daddy gene?
      • I can do it!
      • Finding Fingers
      • Long day
      • Bling!
      • The few faces of Eloise today
      • Silliness
      • Grab hold
      • No nap day
      • Swaddle
      • Dressed by 1pm!
      • I've got the hiccups; too busy to smile.
      • I'm kinda sleepy
      • Tiny Parts
      • Happy Firsts
      • Deep sleep
      • I'm always pretty busy...playing
      • I've got a few SMILES
      • Sleepy baby
      • Ready for the hot weather!
    • ►  May ( 10 )
Powered by Blogger.