Just Josting

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daddy gene?

Everybody says Eloise looks like her Daddy...what do think?...come on






Posted by Jared and Carra at 9:54 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 ( 55 )
    • ►  December ( 1 )
    • ►  November ( 2 )
    • ►  September ( 2 )
    • ►  August ( 13 )
    • ►  July ( 5 )
    • ▼  June ( 22 )
      • I have such fun days with Mama
      • Strike is over!
      • Daddy gene?
      • I can do it!
      • Finding Fingers
      • Long day
      • Bling!
      • The few faces of Eloise today
      • Silliness
      • Grab hold
      • No nap day
      • Swaddle
      • Dressed by 1pm!
      • I've got the hiccups; too busy to smile.
      • I'm kinda sleepy
      • Tiny Parts
      • Happy Firsts
      • Deep sleep
      • I'm always pretty busy...playing
      • I've got a few SMILES
      • Sleepy baby
      • Ready for the hot weather!
    • ►  May ( 10 )
Powered by Blogger.