Just Josting

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Grab hold

Maybe it's by accident, but I'm telling you, she's batting and grabbing things already.  Look at this hold on her good friend Ellie.

Posted by Jared and Carra at 9:41 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 ( 55 )
    • ►  December ( 1 )
    • ►  November ( 2 )
    • ►  September ( 2 )
    • ►  August ( 13 )
    • ►  July ( 5 )
    • ▼  June ( 22 )
      • I have such fun days with Mama
      • Strike is over!
      • Daddy gene?
      • I can do it!
      • Finding Fingers
      • Long day
      • Bling!
      • The few faces of Eloise today
      • Silliness
      • Grab hold
      • No nap day
      • Swaddle
      • Dressed by 1pm!
      • I've got the hiccups; too busy to smile.
      • I'm kinda sleepy
      • Tiny Parts
      • Happy Firsts
      • Deep sleep
      • I'm always pretty busy...playing
      • I've got a few SMILES
      • Sleepy baby
      • Ready for the hot weather!
    • ►  May ( 10 )
Powered by Blogger.