Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First day of Daycare

The first of many firsts.  I had an epiphany today that today is the first day of the rest of my life.  There are always going to be first days of school...and I think each day will be as equally sad, or maybe just a little more bittersweet as they get older.  My baby is growing up so fast!  I just realized that I cannot be there every moment of every day, as much as I would like to,I do not think she would appreciate riding around in my front pocket her life.  She MUST grow.  Today, my baby was brave...and I'd like to think that I was too a little.  She was very excited to meet new friends.  We survived.
Mama...really?
Wait...how's my top?

How about my socks???

Yeah, I'm ready!  1st Day of Daycare here I come!

First school picture!

No comments :

Post a Comment