Just Josting

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New friends

I have a new friend.  Her name is Sophie.  We hit it off right out of the gate.  I gave her a kiss because I really like her.

Posted by Jared and Carra at 11:29 AM
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 ( 55 )
    • ►  December ( 1 )
    • ►  November ( 2 )
    • ►  September ( 2 )
    • ▼  August ( 13 )
      • Daycare Trial
      • Eloise LOVES to read
      • Does my baby cry?
      • Time with Daddy
      • Caught in the act!
      • New friends
      • Exercise is not for me today
      • Despite how tired I am
      • Tickle spot
      • Chatty Afternoon
      • Feeding is hard work
      • Vacation is over...
      • Hanging at the Swimming Pool
    • ►  July ( 5 )
    • ►  June ( 22 )
    • ►  May ( 10 )
Powered by Blogger.